We appreciate your interest in working for Red Industries! Please note the following before applying:
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Our workplace is drug free
We’re looking for both part and full time employees for sanding, assembly, millwork, finishing; or anyone trained or interested in any combination of those jobs. Experience is appreciated, but training will be provided to any candidates who demonstrate a strong desire to learn the trade. Other skills of an excellent candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Meticulous, with great attention to detail
- Hardworking, self-motivated and quick on their feet
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team to finish jobs
- Ability to accurately read and interpret shop drawings
Limited overtime may be available during busy periods. Pay is flexible and dependent upon experience.
If you are interested, please complete the attached application and email it to email@example.com. Should you have any questions during the process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 704-333-5324.